1. SPEND SOME TIME ON THE RIVER
Fall is a gorgeous time to visit Park City. The leaves are turning and the crisp weather is perfect for exploring the mountains or relaxing by a fire. Here is a list of our favorite things to do in Park City in the fall.
Give fly fishing a try with one of Park City's expert guides.
2. EXPLORE THE PARK CITY FARMERS' MARKET
Located at Park City Mountain Resort's Canyons Village, the Farmers' Market features local purveyors every Wednesday from 12:00-6:00 PM through October 19.
3. PAMPER YOURSELF WITH AN AFTERNOON AT THE SPA
Relax and rejuvenate at one of the area's unique spas.
4. TAKE A SCENIC DRIVE
Let Park City's fall foliage leave you mesmerized. Check out this list of scenic drives in the area.
5. SPEND THE DAY AT HIGH WEST DISTILLERY IN WANSHIP
Take a tour of the whiskey distillery before enjoying an educational tasting, followed by a delicious lunch at High West Distillery's Wanship location.&
6. EXPLORE TOWN BY BIKE
Rent a bike, cruise one of Park City's paved paths or the Historic Pacific Union Rail Trail and explore the area.
7. IMMERSE YOURSELF IN PARK CITY'S SKI HISTORY AND OLYMPIC LEGACY
Head to Utah Olympic Park to learn about the evolution of skiing, to experience Park City's Olympic Legacy, and to try out a few wildly fun activities (like zip lining). Utah Olympic Park's summer/fall activities are open Friday through Sunday until October 23.
8. ENJOY A BIRDS-EYE VIEW OF PARK CITY VIA HOT AIR BALLOON
There is no better way to take in Park City's beauty than from above with one of the area's best balloon pilots.
9. STROLL HISTORIC MAIN STREET'S ART GALLERIES AND SHOPS
10. GO FOR A SCENIC HIKE OR MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE
11. HIT THE LINKS
Practice your swing among the bright fall colors on one of our local golf courses.
12. EXPLORE THE AREA BY HORSEBACK
Take in the beautiful fall scenery as you horseback ride through nature.
Park City also offers a wide variety of autumn events including ARToberFEST at the Kimball Art Center and Howl-O-Ween on Historic Main Street. Visit our website for our full events calendar.