Photo & Video Requests
We maintain photo and video assets for non-commercial use by media and authorized meeting planners to supplement editorial coverage of Park City, Utah. Visit our Online Media Gallery to preview all photo and video assets. A onetime registration is required in order to request and download assets.
Images and videos downloaded from our online gallery are intended for one-time use to promote Park City, Utah as a destination for tourism and film production. Images and videos may not be copied, distributed or used for any purpose other than what you have indicated when requesting the images and videos. Any other use (i.e. advertisements, fliers, etc.) requires written authorization from the photographer(s), videographer(s) and the Park City Chamber/Bureau. Failure to comply with photo and video usage policies may result in fees and/or punitive damages as assessed by the photographer(s) and videographer(s).
Photo credits should read "Photo courtesy Park City Chamber/ Bureau" and be placed adjacent to any use of our photography.
All images and videos remain the property of the Park City Chamber/ Bureau. Registering and downloading images constitutes understanding of and agreement with all licensing and usage rights.
Licensing and Usage Rights
Image(s) MAY BE used:
- To accompany editorial coverage of Park City, Utah as a travel destination in local, national, and international media including but not limited to newspapers, magazines, web sites, or travel guides. Photo credits should read "Photo courtesy of Visit Park City."
- Meeting planners are granted non-commercial use of imagery during the bid process and to promote Park City, Utah to increase meeting attendance.
- Domestic and International tour operators, travel agents, and travel partners may be granted access to use images alongside content specific to promoting travel to Park City, Utah on behalf of Visit Park City.
- Non-profit tourism marketing organizations (Utah Office of Tourism, Salt Lake CVB, Ski Utah, etc.) may be granted use of imagery for promotional and editorial usage on a case- by-case basis.
Images MAY NOT be used for:
- Paid ads by anyone other than Visit Park City. Chamber Members may obtain usage of this image for commercial purposes at a discounted rate by contacting the photographer directly.
- Production of promotional or retail items for such as coffee mugs, posters, calendars, t-shirts, mouse pads, etc.
- Promotion of real estate or relocation services.
- Member Usage: Any member commercial use (i.e. advertisements, websites, emails, socially, fliers, brochure, etc.) requires negotiation directly with the photographer or videographer. Failure to comply with these photo and video usage policies may result in fees and/or punitive damages as assessed by the photographer.