Tricks aside, Halloween on Historic Park City's Main Street was named one of the top Halloween celebrations in the country by Travel and Leisure magazine and for good reason! When you combine two and four-legged costumed creatures with gourmet treats and maybe a few tricks you have a one-of-a-kind celebration.
Schedule of Events
3:00-5:00 p.m. Trick-or-Treating: Little ghosts and goblins are invited to Main Street for fun and safe Trick-or-Treating, compliments of participating merchants!
Getting to Main Street & Parking
- Main Street will be closed to vehicular traffic beginning at 2 p.m.
- The Historic Park City Alliance and Park City Municipal Corporation strongly encourage attendees to walk, bike, carpool, or use Park City Transit.
Want to ensure accessing Main Street is a treat rather than a trick? We have a few ideas:
- If you are coming with two-legged creatures take the bus! If you must drive to town park at the Park City School District, Park City Mountain or Deer Valley Resort and hop on public transit there.
- Parking is available at Park City Mountain, Deer Valley Resort and the Park City School District. (No overnight parking, however!)
- City Transit, City Transit, City Transit! It's free, frequent and easy!
- Carpool - Meet up with your friends at home and jump in one car. Walk or bike - Have you seen all the bike racks in Historic Park City? There are plenty of spots to lock up your bike once you arrive and it is downhill when you are leaving.
- You can find information related to road closures, transit, parking and drop off information here: https://www.parkcity.org/Home/Components/News/News/41293/23
Enjoy….and have a spooktacular night!