The beautiful summer weather in Park City lends to a diverse restaurant scene with open-air dining options. We've compiled an extensive list of pleasurable patios, parklets, and picnic spots that will give you peace of mind while enjoying a meal by one of our many delectable dining options. You can also see which Park City restaurants are dog friendly so you can bring your favorite furry friend along!
Parklets on Main Street
- 501 On Main: Open for Dine-In & Carryout, Thursday – Sunday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Bangkok Thai on Main: Open for dine-in & curbside pick up, 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. for lunch and 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. for dinner.
- The Eating Establishment: Open daily for dine-in beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Flanagan's on Main: Dine-in and takeaway Thursday- 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m, Friday- 11:30 a.m – 10:00 p.m, Saturday- 11:00 a.m – 10:00 p.m, Sunday- 11:00 a.m – 9:00 p.m.
- Main Street Pizza & Noodle: Open Daily 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. for dine-in, take out and delivery.
- Shabu: Open daily from 5 - 9 p.m. with dine-in, takeout, and delivery.
Patios and Outdoor Dining
- Billy Blancos: Open Thursday - Monday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. for dine-in and takeaway.
- Blind Dog Restaurant & RAW Bar: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Open Tuesday - Saturday from 4 - 9 p.m., with curbside pickup, dine-in, and our online seafood market.
- Butchers Chop House & Bar: Open daily 5–10 p.m. dine and curbside takeout.
- The Cabin: [Dog Friendly] - Open Thursday & Friday 3 - 11 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Collie's Sports Bar & Grill: Open for Dine-in & Take out! Monday - Sunday 12 p.m - 8 p.m
- Courchevel Bistro: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Open Thursday - Monday 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for dine-in.
- Deer Valley Grocery Café: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Open daily from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Este Pizza Park City: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Takeout and Delivery Monday through Thursday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Friday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m, Saturday 12 p.m. - 10 p.m, Sunday 4 p.m - 9 p.m
- Five5eeds: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Dine-In and Curbside takeaway Daily 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Fletcher's: Open for dine-in and curbside pickup. Thursday - Monday 5 – 9 p.m.
- Grappa Italian Restaurant: Open For Dinner Thursday - Monday, starting at 5 p.m
- Hearth and Hill: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Open for dine-in service. Our new hours will be: Monday - Saturday: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Masks required.
- High West Distillery & Saloon: [Dog-Friendly Patio] High West Saloon & General Store is open 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. for dine-in and merchandise purchase services. Reservations are encouraged on Open Table. Curbside family meals and packaged bar set-ups for cocktail events will be available.
- No Name Saloon & Grill: Open for Dine-in, take out and curbside 11:30 a.m. to close daily
- O'Shucks Bar & Grill: Open daily 1030 a.m - 1 a.m.
- Powder at Waldorf Astoria Park City: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Poolside dining available. Reservations highly recommended. Pool Dining Hours Lunch: 11:30 a.m – 3:30 p.m. CLOSED FOR CLEANING: 3:30 p.m – 5:00 p.m. Dinner: 5:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
- Riverhorse on Main: Open nightly for dinner service: Monday-Thursday 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., Friday-Sunday 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Riverhorse Provisions: Open for dine-in and curbside daily 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Silver Star Café: [Dog Friendly Patio] Open for lunch: Mon - Fri 11 a.m. - 2:45p.m. Dinner nightly beginning at 5:30 p.m. Live acoustic music dinner shows Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
- Squatters Roadhouse Grill & Pub: [Dog Friendly Patio] Dine-in and take out Monday - Friday 11 a.m - 7 p.m Saturday 8 a.m - 7 p.m Sunday 8 a.m - 3 p.m.
- The Spur Bar & Grill: Open Wednesday - Saturday 12 - 9 p.m.
- Tekila Mexican Grill & Cantina: [Dog Friendly Patio] - Open for dine-in, daily 11:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. curbside pickup & delivery.
- Thai So Good: Open for dine-in, patio, or take out / curbside delivery. Monday - Friday Lunch 11-3 p.m. Dinner 5-9p.m, Friday evening 5-10p.m, Saturday 12 - 10p.m, Sunday 4–9 p.m.
- The Bridge Cafe and Grill: Open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for patio dining and takeout.
- Twisted Fern: Open for curbside delivery Wednesday - Sunday.
- Vessel Kitchen: [Dog Friendly] 11 a.m.-9 p.m. | daily dine-in, curbside takeout, and delivery.
- Versante: Open daily for dine-in, curbside, and delivery 4 - 10 p.m.
- Wasatch Brew Pub: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Thursday - Saturday 3 - 8 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Windy Ridge Café: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Open Wednesday - Sunday 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Coffee Shops with Outdoor Spaces
Hugo Coffee is located at the Visit Park City Visitor Center and has tables outside to enjoy.
- Hugo Coffee: [Dog-Friendly Patio] Open for pickup, curbside delivery, or in-house seating (20 people total allowed). Monday-Friday 7 a.m. -3 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. For curbside delivery, please call or text 435-901-4450.
- Java Cow Café & Bakery: Open Daily 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. for takeout.
- Lucky Ones Coffee: Open Mon to Sat 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Park City Coffee Roasters: Open Daily 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Ritual Chocolate: Open Daily 9 a.m - 5 p.m.
Pleasant Picnic Spots
Now with an extensive array of restaurants offering curbside takeaway, visitors have many great dining options for creating their own enjoyable eating experiences in our wide-open spaces. Here is a list of spots to either soak up the sun or create a unique romantic date day/night while enjoying your takeaway meals.
Old Town Neighborhood Park
Found at 144 Main Street, and tucked into the hillside of Old Town is the Old Town Neighborhood Park. FYI - There is not a lot of parking near the park
Miner's Park Plaza
Located at 415 Main Street, Miner's Park Plaza is a popular and great spot to people watch. The park features an intimate stage that might have a musician serenading you while you eat.
City Park has it all. From the state of the art skateboard park to the volleyball courts, softball diamond, basketball and tennis facilities, City Park is an excellent destination for an afternoon of fun and picnicking. There is a playground for the young ones and lots of open space for tossing frisbees, playing catch, or enjoying your picnic.
Prospector Park is located in the Prospector neighborhood at 2500 Wyatt Earp Way toward the east end of the subdivision. There is a playground, picnic tables, and shade. This is a centrally located park and could be easily combined with a ride on the nearby Rail Trail or Lost Prospector Trail, or a swim at the Silver Mountain pool.
Willow Creek Park
Eat your takeaway with a view! One of the best characteristics of Willow Creek Park is the expansive views of both the mountains and the border of open space. You'll also find lots of green space, an off-leash dog park, a playground, and a nice trail loop. Willow Creek Park is located at 4460 Split Rail Lane.
Located at the end of Pay Day Drive, within the Thaynes Canyon neighborhood, the lush greenery of towering aspens and a babbling creek creates a picturesque park perfect for a picnic. There is a large grass area, plenty of picnic tables, and grills, making it the ideal spot for dining outside.