Quick START Free Skiing Offer
STEP 1. REVIEW RULES & RESTRICTIONS
Before you can register for Quick START you need to book your flight. If your travel plans aren't yet complete, please bookmark this page so that you can return to finish your registration. After registering, you'll receive your redemption voucher via email.
IMPORTANT: You must bring a paper copy of your voucher, a paper copy of your same-day boarding pass (printed, not electronic) and out-of-state photo ID to the resort ticket window to receive your complimentary same-day lift ticket.
- The date of redemption and the date on your airline boarding pass must be the same.
- Your printed Quick START email Voucher + Paper printed Board Pass + Out-of-State ID must be presented at the resort ticket window. You must register for Quick START at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure, no exceptions.
- Quick START free skiing passes are only available from:
Opening Day - 12/22/2012 * 1/6/13 - 2/15/13 * 4/1/13 - Resort Closing Days (4/14/13) (see green dates on calendar below)
- Valid only at Deer Valley Resort, Canyons Resort and Park City Mountain Resort.
- Salt Lake City International Airport commercial arrivals only.
- Not Valid for Utah residents.
- Promotional offer valid for adult, child, and senior lift tickets. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult with valid ID.
- Please, no snowboarders at Deer Valley Resort.
- Lift tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and have no dollar value.
- Promotional program offer/voucher is not redeemable if a resort has reach their skier capacity.
- Quick START promotion may not be applied to other programs or multi-day tickets.
- Promotion may be cancelled without advance notice.
- Fradulently receiving more than one ticket per boarding pass and redemption voucher is considered theft of services and will prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Register below to ski and snowboard free through the Park City, Utah Quick START Vacation.