Health, Identity Theft and Insurance Benefit Programs
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is pleased to partner with member National Affinity Services to provide a variety of exclusive benefit programs for its members. These include numerous health/dental discount offers and insurance programs, identity theft protection, and data theft risk management and insurance for businesses. All employees and families of all Park City Chamber/Bureau member businesses are eligible to utilize these benefits and savings. This includes seasonal and part-time employees of member businesses.
Outlined below are the various benefit programs available to Park City Chamber/Bureau members, including links to information on each. More information about each of them is available on the links provided below, or by calling 855-533-1776 and via email at email@example.com.
This member benefit provides an average savings of 22 percent on retail prescriptions and up to 50 percent when ordering by mail. It provides a great way to make prescription medications that are not covered by insurance more affordable, and is available at no cost.
- The RxSavingsPlusSM program includes 99 percent of all commonly prescribed brand-name and generic medications, and is accepted at all major pharmacies in the Park City and Salt Lake City areas.
- It also covers a number of medications for pets!
- There are no membership fees, no enrollment requirements and no waiting.
- It is an easy and convenient way for employees of Park City Chamber/Bureau member businesses to start saving immediately.
Purchasing health insurance for individuals, families and employees can be a daunting task, particularly with the various requirements and subsidies associated with the Affordable Care Act.
- This exclusive benefit provides assistance for member businesses and their employees to receive no-obligation price quotes from over 300 insurance companies in 50 states.
- Included in this are 40,000+ plan designs from major insurers including Aetna, United Healthcare, Health Net, Assurant, Humana, Celtic, Blue Cross, Select Heath, and Altius, as well as Avenue H, Arches and the federal/state health insurance exchanges.
- This benefit provides assistance with shopping for plans, and having side-by-side comparisons.
- Preventative procedures, such as cleanings, x-rays and oral exams, covered at 100% with no waiting period.
- Nationwide network of over 200,000 doctors, including Park City Vision Center.
- Pays up to $1200 per year per person.
- Plans starting at $19 per month.
- Not insurance, provides discounts on a wide variety of dental services
- Save 5-60% on most dental procedures, including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings and major work such as root canals, dentures and crowns.
- Plan offered by Careington International, one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation.
- Low monthly rate of $11.95, or annual rate of $119.00
Enroll online or call 855-533-1776.
- 100% Coverage for eye exams and standard lenses
- $10 Co-pay on frames and contacts, and discounts on contact lenses.
- LASIK or PRK, 15% off retail prices.
- Affordable premiums starting at $9 per month with a large national network of providers, including Lens Crafters, Sears Optical, Target Optical, JC Penney Optical and Pearle Vision locations.
- Starting at $3.95 per month
- Save 15-35% on eye exams and eyeglasses
- LASIK or PRK, 15% off retail prices.
- Save 40-50% off the overall national cost for traditional LASIK surgery, or significant savings on newer procedures
Enroll Online or call 855-533-1776 for more information.
- One low price for a package of big discounts on dental, vision, and medical services.
- Save up to 60% on dental procedures of all kinds.
- Save 20-50% on eye exams, LASIK surgery and eyeglasses.
- Teladoc, the new way to have quality, affordable medical care. As a member of Teladoc, you have 24/7/365 access to telephone consultations with state-licensed physicians to diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term non-DEA prescriptions when appropriate.
More than 28 million Americans have a hearing problem. Park City Chamber/Bureau members, their employees and families have access to exclusive discounts on hearing aids.
Identity theft claimed 13.1 million victims in 2014 with financial losses nearing $25 billion. The average victim loses $6,000 and spends nearly 2 months trying to resolve the issue on their own. You and your business could be next! View a short video
- For a low monthly fee, Chamber/Bureau members and their employees have access to comprehensive, proactive identity theft defense.
- It includes industry-leading identity and credit monitoring to quickly alert you of suspicious activity before major damage has been done.
- This product provides social media reputation monitoring as well to protect against reputational damages on online sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- If you become a victim of identity theft or fraud, an ID restoration professional will restore your ID for you.
- The plan goes back three years from your enrollment date to protect you.
All organizations are at risk of having a data breach on multiple fronts — negligence, a rogue employee, stolen equipment, or a network security failure. If the proper insurance protection is not secured before a data breach occurs, the future of the business can be in jeopardy due to extensive recovery and reimbursement costs as well as damage to its reputation. For a low annual fee, Chamber/Bureau member businesses have access to expert assistance and financial relief to confront a data breach head on. Program highlights are:
- Prevention: This includes risk assessments, written policies/templates, an incident response plan, employee personal identity protection, victim resolution services (VRS), and keystroke encryption software.
- Protection: This includes cyber/breach/privacy legal liability and defense coverage, up to $1 million aggregate per year.
- Response: Data Breach Incident Response On-Demand™ (iROD) 24/7. This includes breach expense protection up to a $250,000 limit, respectively for a variety of instances.
For more information and to enroll, please call 855-533-1776.
Most health insurance plans have high deductibles and co-pays, and leave people with many out-of-pocket expenses. This program fills in gaps in health insurance deductibles and unexpected expenses that occur when you are sick, injured or disabled.
- Pays for high deductibles and out of pocket maximums.
- $10,000 lump sum cash benefit for accident injuries that result in hospital confinement.
- $1,000 lump sum cash benefit for emergency treatment received in the emergency room or urgent care.
- $1,000 lump sum cash benefit for major diagnostic exam -1 exam per year.
- $100 lump sum cash benefit for follow up treatment or physical therapy - Up to 5 visits per year.
Many Chamber/Bureau members and their employees travel internationally each year. Now, they can purchase international medical insurance coverage at a great price to ensure they have medical insurance for their out of town business trips and adventures.
- Provides worldwide coverage, and is utilized by a wide variety of international clientele, including expatriates, international executives, diplomats, students, entertainers and other international travelers.
- Four plans offer a full range of benefits suited for individuals and families. One plan provides $5,000,000 of lifetime coverage, while the Platinum plan provides $8,000,000.
A critical illness can be financially devastating to individuals and families. This insurance program provides coverage in the event of a critical illness.
- Pays up to $60,000, one time lump sum, upon diagnosis of critical illness or qualifying event.
- Benefits are paid directly to you.
- Coverage available for the whole family.
- Affordable premiums that you don't increase with age starting at $2.91 per month.
- No health questions
- No physical exams
- Whole Life insurance is available for ages 45-85 through Mutual of Omaha.
- Simplified Issue Term insurance may apply up to $100,000.
Long Term Care Insurance
- 5% Association Discount
- On-Line enrollment (no agent required)
- Home Health Benefit paid to family member for custodial care
- Simplified underwriting for employer members
Call 855-533-1776 for a price quote
10% Discount Auto Insurance
Park City Chamber/Bureau member American National is pleased to offer Chamber/Bureau members, their employees and families a 10% discount on auto insurance. This offer is available for all full-time, part-time and seasonal employees. This is a great way to provide your staff with another employee benefit program, at no cost to you or your company. American National Insurance Company has been in business for over 100 years, and is a highly regarded insurance and financial services organization.
For a no-obligation auto insurance quote, please contact Mike Bernhardt at 435-659-7451 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s a great opportunity to see if you and your employees can save money on this product we all utilize.