Park City 4th of July Parade and Celebration
Come up to Park City this weekend. Take in a concert, catch the rodeo, and enjoy the 4th on Park City's Historic Main Street for our annual 4th of July Parade and a full day of activities, including a 5k run, pancake breakfast, parade, live music, rugby games, beer gardens and vendors followed by fireworks at dusk.
SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2015
Agenda is subject to change
- 7 am: Pancake Breakfast at City Park
- 8 am: Park City Ski Team 5k Fun Run. Call Cole Sport at 435-649-4806 for more information
- 10 am - 5 pm: Rugby games, live music, BBQ at the north end of City Park
- 11 am: Famous 4th of July Parade with over 70 floats. Pick your spot for viewing on Main Street or Park Avenue, as it's a packed event each and every year!
- 12 pm - 4 pm: Food, live music, beer garden, vendors in City Park
- 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm: Beer garden, BBQ and free live music by the George T Gregory Band at Park City Mountain Resort (Note: No outside alcohol allowed into concert venue, please.)
- Dusk: Finally, fireworks are set to go off at Park City Mountain Resort!
4th of JULY PARADE ENTRY APPLICATION
4th of JULY SPONSORSHIP FORM