Date: September 5, 2018 - September 26, 2018
Recurring: Recurring weekly on Wednesday
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
This four-session course taught by a LiVe Well Center registered dietitian, teaches the basics of nutrition to help improve and maintain your overall health and well-being. Participants will learn tools to adopt healthy eating behaviors.
- June 2018 - Wednesdays beginning June 6 - 27, 2018 from Noon to 1 p.m.
- September 2018 - Wednesdays beginning September 5 - 26, 2018 from Noon to 1 p.m.
Location: Park City Hospital, Blair Education Center, Ground floor
- Class 1: Know Your Nutrients Part 1:Learn the basics of dietary carbohydrates, fat, and protein and how to make the healthiest choices when choosing these foods
- Class 2: Know Your Nutrients Part 2:Understanding the basics of vitamins, minerals, and supplements
- Class 3: Reclaim Your Kitchen: Give your pantry a makeover, healthy grocery shopping, and label reading
- Class 4: Don't Eat Less, Eat Right: The basics of meal planning