Animated clips from your favorite Disney films will complement the music featured in medleys that include the song “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes” and music from Princess and the Frog, The Lion King, Frozen and other favorites.
Presentation licensed by Disney Concerts © All rights reserved
- Outside food & drink is permitted. We recommend arriving early to picnic on the lawn prior to the concert. Concessions, including options from the grill and beverages, are for sale at the venue. Gourmet picnic baskets may be ordered in advance through Deer Valley.
- Gates open approximately at 5:30 PM to the public. Arrive early for best seating options as the venue fills up quickly for most performances. The venue is a ski hill and may be difficult for some patrons to walk up. There are a few sections with limited views due to grading. Volunteers can point out the best seating locations available.
- Chairs are provided in the reserved and ADA seating sections. Outside chairs can be brought in and used on the west side of the General Admission section, but must be low chairs that are no higher than 9” from the ground. A limited number of chairs are available to rent at the venue. These will sell out early for popular performances.
- Approximate performance time is 2 hours with one 20 minute intermission.
- Prices are subject to change and increase $5 on the day of the performance.
- Children 3 years of age and under are free in the General Admission section. No ticket is required.
- Free parking is available at the venue. Carpooling is strongly recommended to help alleviate traffic congestion. You may need to walk up to 0.5 mile from the parking lot to the venue, but you may utilize the drop off zone in front of the ticket office if you have larger items like coolers.
- Temperatures drop significantly when the sun goes down. A blanket or jacket is highly recommended. Temperature projection: Check back on the week of the performance.
- No refunds. Dates, times, programs, artists and prices are subject to change.