Join the Utah Symphony in the beautiful setting of St. Mary’s Church for works by Mendelssohn, Rossini, and Debussy. The evening will be highlighted by Utah Symphony Principal Clarinetist, Tad Calcara, performing Copland’s Clarinet Concerto.
- Food & drink is not permitted in the church. Concessions are for sale at intermission.
- House opens approximately 30-45 minutes before the concert begins.
- Arrive early for best seating options as the venue fills up quickly and is general admission.
- Approximate performance time is 2 hours with one 20-minute intermission.
- Prices are subject to change and increase $5 on the day of the performance.
- Children 8 years of age and younger are not admitted to the performance. No babes in arms.
- Free parking is available at the venue, and wraps around the Church. Carpooling is strongly recommended to help alleviate traffic congestion. Do not park in the surrounding neighborhood, you will be ticketed.
- No refunds. Dates, times, programs, artists and prices are subject to change.