One of the highlights of the fall season is Howl-O-Ween on Historic Main Street in Park City! Picture this: dogs in hilarious costumes and kids in awesome Halloween garb. The pictures alone are worth it, but the memories last a lifetime. Bring the kids with "big" trick-or-treat bags, the dogs in costume, and enjoy the fun and festivities on Main Street. You won't find another Halloween in Utah like this!
What: Halloween Celebration on Historic Main Street
Where: Historic Main Street
When: Tuesday, October 31st, 2022. Trick-or-Treating, 3 PM - 6 PM.
Who: All ages. **Well-behaved dogs MUST be on a leash**
What to Expect
- Trick or Treating will begin at 3 PM, and stores along Mainstreet will be handing out Candy.
- With Main street closed, expect many people in fun costumes, laughing, and taking pictures.
Getting to Main Street & Parking
- Main Street will be closed to vehicular traffic beginning at 2 PM
- We strongly encourage the use of alternative transportation. Satellite parking is available at Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain, and the Park City School District parking lots. Parking in satellite lots is complimentary.
- Parking will be $15 in the China Bridge parking structure from 2 - 6 PM
- Taking the bus is a great option. It's free, frequent, and easy!
- Carpool - Meet up with your friends at home and jump in one car.
- In the past—well-behaved dogs on leash—have been allowed to ride city buses on Halloween only. Make sure to check for updates if dogs will be allowed this year.