One of the highlights of the fall season is Howl-O-Ween on Historic Main Street. Bring the kids with "big" trick-or-treat bags, the dogs in costume, and enjoy the fun and festivities on Main Street.
Where: Historic Main Street
When: Thursday, October 31st, 2019. Trick-or-Treating, 3 PM - 5 PM. Dog Parade starts at 5 PM (lower main street)
Who: All ages. *Dogs must be on Leash
What to Expect
- Trick or Treating will begin at 3 PM, stores along Mainstreet will be handing out Candy.
- The Dog Parade will begin at 5 PM. on the lower part of main.
- With Main street closed, expect a good amount of people in fun costumes, laughing, and taking pictures.
Getting to Main Street & Parking
- Main Street will be closed to vehicular traffic beginning at 2 PM
- We strongly encourage the use of alternative transportation. Satellite parking is available at Deer Valley Resort, Park City Mountain, and the Park City School District parking lots. Parking in satellite lots is complimentary. This year dogs on-leash are allowed to ride city buses on Halloween only.
- Parking will be $10 in the China Bridge parking structure.
- Taking the bus is a great option. It's free, frequent and easy!
- Parking is available at Park City Mountain, Deer Valley Resort and the Park City School District.
- Carpool - Meet up with your friends at home and jump in one car.