INDULGE IN EASTER BRUNCH
Choose from a variety of Park City restaurants offering Easter brunch on Sunday, April 16, including:
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley, 11:30 AM-3:00 PM (Buffet: $55 for adults, $25 for kids)
- Grub Steak, 10:00 AM-2:00 PM (Buffet: $32.75 for adults, $16.75 for kids)
- High West Refectory, 10:45 AM-2:30 PM (Buffet: $35 for adults, $17.50 for kids)
- J&G Grill at St. Regis, 10:00 AM-1:00 PM (Buffet: $70 for adults, $40 for kids)
- Powder Restaurant at Waldorf Astoria, 11:00 AM-3:00 PM (Buffet: $49 for adults, $24 for kids)
- Riverhorse, 10:30 AM-4:00 PM (Buffet: $65 for adults, $35 for kids)
- Squatters, regular brunch menu, $2 Midday Marys, Mimosas, and Eye Openers
- State Road Tavern at the Dejoria Center, 11:00 AM (Buffet: $25.95 for adults, $12.95 for kids)
- Wasatch Brew Pub, regular brunch menu, $2 Midday Marys, Mimosas, and Eye Openers
PARTICIPATE IN AN EGG HUNT
These are not your average Easter egg hunts. On Saturday, April 15, starting at 1:00 PM, Billy Blanco’s will host an Easter egg hunt featuring toys, candy, and special prizes hidden within golden eggs. The event is free for kids and Billy Blanco’s encourages you to bring your own basket (BYOB)!
On Easter Sunday, Park City Mountain Resort will host Easter egg hunts for younger children at both Canyons Village and the Park City base area, as well as an on-mountain Easter egg hunt – fun for all ages – with over 3,000 eggs scattered throughout the resort.
VISIT WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
The Easter Bunny is making a visit to Deer Valley Resort from 9:00-11:00 AM on Easter Sunday. Head to the Snow Park Lodge area with the entire family and a camera in tow – there will be a photo op!
HIT THE SLOPES
The closing days for both resorts, Park City Mountain and Deer Valley Resort, happen to fall on Easter Sunday. Hit the slopes and celebrate a wonderful ski season before putting your skis and boards away for good.
LISTEN TO LIVE MUSIC APRÈS-SKI
In celebration of its closing day, Park City Mountain will host two live music acts for après-ski. The Breakfast Klub will play from 3:00-5:00 PM at Canyons Village, and The Changing Lanes Experience will play on the PayDay Deck at Park City Base Area from 3:00-5:00 PM.