This year's Easter holiday falls on April 1 -- it's no joke! Beyond traditional Easter celebrations, there is a lot going on in Park City, especially with the ski season winding down. Here are a few ideas for how to spend your Easter weekend in Park City:
1. INDULGE IN EASTER BRUNCH
Choose from a variety of Park City restaurants offering Easter brunch on Sunday, April 1:
- Café Trio Park City, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM (Special Easter Brunch menu)
- Flanagan’s, 11:00 AM-3:00 PM (Serving a special traditional Irish Breakfast menu)
- Grubsteak, 10:00 AM-2:00 PM (Buffet: $37.75 for adults, $17.85 for kids)
- J&G Grill at St. Regis, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM (Buffet: $75 for adults, $40 for kids)
- Powder Restaurant at Waldorf Astoria, 11:00 AM-4:00 PM (Buffet: $65 for adults, $26 for kids)
- Red Rock Brewery, 10:00 AM-10:00 PM (Easter specials, plus $2 bloody Marys and mimosas)
- State Road Tavern at the Dejoria Center, 11:00 AM (Buffet: $32 for adults, $19 for kids)
- Versante Hearth + Bar, 8:00 AM-1:00 PM (Buffet: $25 for adults, $14 for kids)
2. PARTICIPATE IN AN EGG HUNT
These are not your average Easter egg hunts. On Saturday, March 31, starting at 1:00 PM, Billy Blanco’s will host an Easter egg hunt featuring toys, candy, and special prizes hidden within golden eggs. The event is free for kids and Billy Blanco’s encourages you to bring your own basket (BYOB)!
On Easter Sunday, Park City Mountain Resort will host Easter egg hunts for younger children at both Canyons Village and the Park City Mountain Village, as well as an on-mountain Easter egg hunt – fun for all ages – with over 3,000 eggs scattered throughout the resort.
3. VISIT WITH THE EASTER BUNNY
The Easter Bunny is making a visit to Deer Valley Resort from 9:00-1:30 PM on Easter Sunday. Head to the Snow Park Lodge area in the morning or Silver Lake in the afternoon with the entire family and a camera in tow – there will be a photo op!
4. HIT THE SLOPES
Just one week before Park City Mountain and Deer Valley Resort’s closing days (April 8), Easter Sunday is a perfect time to hit the slopes, have some fun, and celebrate a wonderful ski season before putting your skis and boards away for good.
5. LISTEN TO LIVE MUSIC APRÈS-SKI
As part of its 11th annual Spring Grüv celebration, Park City Mountain will host a variety of live music and other family-friendly activities in both Canyons Village and the Park City Mountain Village on Easter Sunday. From 12:00-2:00 PM, Second Aid Kit will play at Park City Mountain Village, followed by Sunday S’mores at the fire pits just outside Legacy Lodge. Then head over to Canyons Village where the kids can have their faces painted and Sammy Brue takes the stage from 3:00-5:00 PM.