Easter in Park City might not be a white one, but it will sure be fun for the entire family. We've all been enjoying the blossoms and green grass signaling the signs of summer and Park City will be offering ample spring snow, free concerts, and plenty of Easter fun this weekend.
Here are a few ideas on how to make the most of Easter in Park City this weekend:
- The Easter celebration at Park City Mountain Resort is annual event that is fun for the entire family. On Easter Sunday, April 20, come out and enjoy all of the activities that will be held at the resort including a kids' egg hunt in the Kids' Korral hosted by the Easter Bunny. Egg hunters of all ages can venture out on the mountain to search for treat-filled eggs, including two Golden Eggs, with 2014-15 season passes. In addition, this is the resort's closing day, so you can also enjoy a day of skiing and a closing day concert at the Resort Plaza.
- Fore! Who else has been waiting for the Park City Golf Club to open? Dust off those clubs and book a tee-time, the golf course opens on Friday, April 18th. Along with Park City Mountain Resort, the Park City Golf Club is celebrating its Golden Anniversary this year.
- Gather up your friends and plan to experience Easter at one of the many restaurants offering Easter Brunch. Many restaurants will be serving a prix fixe Easter Brunch buffet featuring more than a dozen items, plus an "extravagant dessert buffet." You can enjoy traditional breakfast fare such as pancakes and steak and eggs, or have an omelet created just for you. Reservations are recommended. View all Easter Brunch menus
- Attend an Easter Mass while in Park City. We have many chuches in Park City, all offering Easter Services this weekend.
- Our summer events calendar is filling up fast. Sing along with Peter Yarrow at the Egyptian Theatre this weekend or catch Roger Payne at the Eccles Center, best known for his discovery that humpback whales sing songs. The Park City Film Series has a full line-up this weekend as well, including the return of the Tumbleweeds series.
- How about a spring fling? This weeks "cool deals" on lodging are pretty convincing that a weekend in Park City is the way to spend your Easter celebration.
- Summer activities are kicking in this weekend as well. So many things to do - so little time. Here's a few other family-friendly ideas for the weekend.
- We would not have our over 400 miles of trails without the support of MountainTrails.org. Many of the trails around Park City are drying out quick, but check their website for trail updates before you head out.
No matter how you choose to celebrate the Easter weekend, you are sure to be surrounded by warm spring weather in Park City.