When it comes to summer concerts, you really can’t beat Park City. Bringing in some innovative and creative artists that put on a great show, you won’t want to miss out! Plus, the summer weather in Park City makes for an unforgettable experience at any outdoor concert.
Deer Valley Music Festival
- When: July 1st - August 6th, 2022
- Where: Deer Valley Resort’s Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater
- The Deer Valley® Music Festival is Utah Symphony’s summer home in the mountain resort town of Park City, Utah. The 18th season of providing chamber music, classical, and pop offerings in several venues including the Deer Valley Resort Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater.
- About the Venue: Gates open at 6:00 PM. Any items left in the venue prior to the gates opening will be removed. The venue is split into reserved seating and general admission lawn seating. Non-service animals are not allowed. No photos or videos are allowed during the performance. Deer Valley's food and beverage concession stands are open during the concerts. Due to Utah State Law, Deer Valley is not able to allow outside alcohol to be brought into the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater. Bags and cooler checks will be conducted upon entry into the venue. For more info visit the concert’s Q&A Page.
- Getting There: There is complimentary parking at the resort. The use of the free bus system is highly encouraged. Snow Park may be accessed by the #1 Red, #4 Orange, and #6 Lime Bus Routes.
Grand Valley Bank Community Concert Series
- When: Wednesday evenings at 5:30 PM, starting June 22nd, - July 20th, 2022
- Where: Deer Valley Resort’s Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater
- Series Info: This free community concert series is held at the picturesque Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater at Deer Valley Resort and is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. Grab your picnic basket and a blanket and allow an array of local and visiting musicians to serenade you as you take in Park City's beautiful summer sunsets. The temperature cools off once the sun sets behind the mountains, so don’t forget a few warm layers.
- About the Venue: Picnics, coolers, glass containers, and dancing are permitted. Non-Service animals are not allowed. Deer Valley's food and beverage concession stands are open during the concerts. Chairs, lower than 9 inches high, are permitted.
- Parking and Transportation: Complimentary parking is available at Snow Park. Public transportation and carpooling are highly encouraged.
Canyons Village Summer Concert Series
- When: Select Thursday and Saturday evenings at 6:00 PM, starting July 7th - August 13th, 2022
- Where: Canyons Village
- Series Info: Park City Mountain's Summer Concert Series is a free concert series. Summer concerts will return to Canyons Village on Thursday, July 7th. Concerts are scheduled on select Thursday and Saturday nights throughout the summer and will feature an array of musical acts from across the country. Concerts begin at 6:00 p.m. Guests are welcome to bring their own blankets and low-backed chairs to the Canyons Village Stage to enjoy a series of perfect Park City summer evenings filled with live music and fresh mountain air. Concerts are complimentary and reservations are not currently required.
- About the Venue: The venue is family-friendly, and you are encouraged to bring blankets and picnics. Alcohol and non-service animals are not allowed in the venue.
- Parking and Transportation: Parking in the Cabriolet Lot is limited. Use of the free bus system is encouraged. The venue is best accessed on the #7 Pink Canyons/Kimball Junction West, #6 Lime Ecker Hill, or #10 White Electric Express Routes.
Noches De Verano En Parque De La Ciudad
- When: Every Monday from May 30th – July 11th at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: City Park; 1354 Park Avenue, Park City, UT
- Series Info: A celebration of Latino Music, Culture & Arts! The Noches De Verano is free and fun for the whole family. Not only will you get to enjoy some of the greatest minds in Latino music but also dancing and food!
- About the Venue: Concerts are held outside. Guests will want to bring a blanket or chairs to sit on.
- Parking: City Park has parking spaces but they are limited. It’s recommended that guests use public transportation or the summit bike share.
Silver Star Cafe
- When: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Nights starting May 5th
- Where: Silver Star Café, 1825 Three Kings Drive
- Located just off the beaten path, Silver Star Café is a cozy restaurant with delicious food, wine, beer, and cocktails, accompanied by a beautiful outdoor seating area and a robust list of live music offerings throughout the summer. Music is played every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Enjoy views of the Uinta Mountains, the Park City Golf Course, and Park City Mountain as you listen to talented local musicians.
- About the Venue: Performances are held outside if the weather permits. There is no cover charge but guests must be dining at Silver Star Cafe to enjoy the performances. Space is limited and dining reservations are encouraged. Dogs are welcome on the patio.
- Parking and Transportation: Parking is free but extremely limited. We encourage you to take the #2 Green Thaynes Canyon bus.
Park City Institute
- When: Check Website for Details
- Where: Eccles Center Stage, 1750 Kearns Boulevard
- Series Info: Park City Institute Concert Series will take place indoors at Eccles Center Stage. The lineup for the season features a wide variety of musical genres and styles, from country to rock, pop to blues, with legendary and emerging performers, who thrill audiences all over the world.
- Parking and Transportation: There is complimentary parking at the Park City High School. The use of the free bus system is highly encouraged. The venue is best accessed by the #1 Red Bus Route
Dejoria Center Summer Concerts
- When: Summer concerts start June 10
- Where: Dejoria Center, 970 UT-32, Kamas, UT 84036
- Located about 15 minutes from Park City in Kamas, UT, Dejoria Center will offer a variety of concerts throughout the summer, some of which are free. Enjoy a quick bite at the State Road Tavern or Bar Josephine before dancing the night away.
- About the Venue: outside food permitted. No outside alcohol allowed. Bags are subject to search when entering the venue. Blankets and chairs are allowed. Dogs are allowed.
- Parking and Transportation: Complimentary parking is available.