Current Job Openings
Want to join the our team? Check out the open positions below. The job descriptions provided are only general information about each position. The list of responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and other details is not all-inclusive and may be subject to change. Send your resume to email@example.com today.
Member Services Manager
Vice President of Member Services
This position is responsible for assisting with member enrollment, retention and invoicing, as well as the planning and implementation of membership programs and events. Works directly with members, educating them on benefits and using online accounts. Responsible for weekly newsletters and other communication. Responsible for data management, including member accounts and the compilation of statistical and business data for Park City and Summit County.
- Coordinate with the Vice President of Member Services for the development, implementation and administration of new and existing membership programs and benefits.
- Assist with all aspects of Chamber/Bureau Membership management, including new member recruiting, acquisition, maintenance and retention.
- Assist with monthly member dues invoicing and collection.
- Assist in planning, executing and managing over thirty Chamber/Bureau Member events, luncheons, educational events, webinars and trade shows annually. Represent the Chamber/Bureau at events.
- Deliver effective presentations at Chamber/Bureau events, including educational workshops, webinars and other membership events.
- Create, produce and manage communications and weekly email newsletters to the Park City Chamber/Bureau membership.
- Manage the Chamber/Bureau Member Calendar of Events, ensuring information about member events is posted in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Perform data management including updating, reviewing and approving Member listings and coupons.
- Train and assist Chamber/Bureau Members in navigating and using the Member Portal. Serve as the Member Services liaison between the Data & CRM Specialist for Member Portal matters pertaining to membership.
- Contribute content to the Chamber/Bureau social media posts as requested.
- Assist the Visitor Services Manager and off-site Visitor Centers as needed.
- Manage member requests for membership mailing lists and other membership-related information.
- Bachelor’s degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of the Park City and Summit County area, the business community and business districts.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated self-starter with exceptional attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, database programs and knowledge of how to work with photos and images.
- Basic understanding of finances and budgeting skills.
- Event planning and effective public speaking skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of Chamber/Bureau member information.
- Ability to work evenings as needed.