Summer Senior Program
Welcome Summer Seniors to Park City, Utah!
The summer senior program was launched several years ago to seniors over the age of 65. While we welcome seniors from wherever they call "home," we tend to entertain large numbers of seniors from the "warm" weather states. Park City is a perfect summer get-away with moderate temperatures and mountain desert humidity - or lack of humidity! The summer senior program is geared toward long-term stays of at least one month and the program runs from June 1st to September 30th each year. The program includes the following:
- DISCOUNTED LODGING - click this link to be taken to the list of Park City lodging properties interested in offering discounts to the senior, long-term guest.
- SILVER CARD PROGRAM - Several members of the Park City Chamber Bureau have offered special discounts and services to the Park City senior guest. For the list of providers and your Silver Card, please pick up your senior packet upon check-in at your participating lodging property or at one of our official Park City visitor information centers located at 1826 Olympic Parkway Blvd. in the Kimball Junction area (open seven days a week); or 528 Main St. in the Park City Museum / Historic District (open seven days a week); or the main Park City Chamber Bureau office at 1910 Prospector Avenue - between 8 and 5 / Monday through Friday. Click this link to find the participating members in the SILVER CARD PROGRAM
- SUMMER SENIOR PICNIC - Please click here for the invite to our annual Summer Senior Picnic held at the south end of City Park - just south of Miner's Hospital. This years' picnic will be on Tuesday, July 17th from 11.30 to 1:00.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS -- Park City is chock full of events, activities and performances all summer long. Please click here for the current calendar of events and check back often as more events are added almost daily.
- SENIOR CENTER - Click here for a link to the Park City Senior Center for more information about getting involved with meals and activities with Park City senior residents.