Utah Olympic Park
From the picturesque 3,900 square foot Day Lodge overlooking the Park's freestyle pool and ski jumps to the interactive Alf Engen Ski Museum, an unforgettable experience awaits. The Park hosts a freestyle aerials show featuring Olympic and aspiring Olympic athletes flipping and twisting up to 70 feet in the air and landing in the 750,000 gallon pool. Winter or summer, you can take the ride of a lifetime on The Comet bobsled.
- Freestyle aerials show every Sunday at 1pm. (June 9 - Sept 1)
- Adults $10
- Youth (3-12) / Seniors (65+) $5
- 2 & Under FREE
- The Xtreme Zipline with a 435-foot vertical drop
- The QuickSilver, Utah Olympic Park's stainless steel alpine slide
- A summer bobsled ride on "The Comet"
- Expert guided tours
- Introductory Olympic sport clinics offered for all ages and abilities
- Freestyle Exhibition Shows every Saturday
- Alf Engen Ski Museum and George Eccles 2002 Olympic Winter Games Museum
- Free admission to explore museums or to watch athletes train
Utah Olympic Park website