Park City Meetings Site Inspection Promotion
Love at First Site Tour
Considering planning corporate meetings in Utah or another mountain destination? Then you really need to think about planning a site tour in Park City. You'll discover that Park City meeting destinations are just a short 35-minute ride from Salt Lake International Airport and offer over 30 professional meeting venues, dozens of group-friendly restaurants and bars and a mountain range of activities and events.
Airfare Reimbursement Offer
Schedule a Park City conference site tour with the help of our professional meetings and conventions sales staff and we'll reimburse your airfare when you book a qualifying meeting with one of over 30 professional Park City meetings and convention properties.
How to Qualify:
- You must submit a "new" RFP through the Park City meetings and conventions website between June 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014.
- Group must book a minimum of 30 nights lodging at one of our 30 Meetings and Conventions hotels and conference properties.
- Airfare will be reimbursed upon receipt of a copy of a signed hotel contract for your meeting
- Meeting must be booked and contract signed prior to June 30, 2014
- Airfare reimbursement is for one representative per group contract up to a maximum of $500
- Limited Offer
Contact our meetings and convention sales team for help in scheduling a Park City Meetings site inspection for your group
Meetings and Conventions Sales & Marketing Manager
Meetings & Conventions National Sales Manager
(800) 453-1360 or (435) 658-9613
Meetings & Conventions Regional Sales Manager
(800) 453-1360 or (435) 658-9606