Leadership in Park City Program
Leadership Park City is a program designed to identify and train talented individuals to assume leadership roles. All those with a desire to learn more about the challenges facing the Park City community, who are interested in becoming involved, want to gain the personal and organizational tools to make better, more informed decisions, and who have a desire to lead . . . are encouraged to apply.
Leadership Park City will explore today's important community issues and introduce participants to top community leaders and thinkers.
Leadership Park City will broaden participants' experiences by...
- Acquainting them with the programs, processes and problems currently existing within the community
- Stimulating their interest in community activities and encouraging their active participation in local affairs
- Providing access to a wide variety of community resources that would be difficult to access elsewhere
- Familiarizing participants with one another and with leaders in the community
- Giving participants valuable personal leadership tools
Experts on public policy, politics and critical thinking will help participants frame community issues and discuss potential solutions. Lectures, group discussions, field trips and experiential "hands on" learning will be used throughout the program.
Visit the web Leadership Park City Program site to learn more and to apply.